Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Marshes Golf Club

I had the recent pleasure of visiting The Marshes Golf Club in Kanata. I had never been to this venue before and was pleasantly surprised at its rustic charm.


The beautiful wood beams high in the ceiling, the stone wall and gorgeous fireplace. I liked the modern design of the chandeliers and the colourful lighting arrangement at the bar.




Lori Hurrell, The Marshes banquet coordinator was kind enough to show Melanie (doirephotography.com) and I all the potential photo opportunities there are on the grounds as well as the indoor areas.


Couples have a choice of interesting and fun locations to choose from such as the tunnel, patio, and the overhang with all the stones. We really adored the basement bar area with the banquette seating, perfect for fun group shots.


Inside the venue itself, the handmade wood benches, frosted glass and spaciousness give this venue a warm comfortable feeling. This would be the perfect event location if you wanted to incorporate design elements and nature. I was inspired by the possibilities.


I enjoyed my time at The Marshes Golf club and would like to thank Lori for her time and expertise. A special Thanks to Melanie from Doirephotography.com for the wonderful pictures.


Till Next Time
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment