Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wedding Planner Myths... Fact or Fiction?


There are several myths about wedding planners that may scare brides. I want to put these fears to rest once and for all because they are simply figments of imagination, and boy can our minds dream up all kinds of things.

I will address each myth in detail in the next three posts. I wish that I had been better informed while planning my own wedding. It would have saved me time, money and my sanity. I hope that brides come to realize that wedding planners aren't scary at all, but here to assist & support our clients, eliminating stress and giving peace of mind for a very important day of your life.


Wedding planner myth number 1 :

I want to plan my wedding but if I hire a planner I will lose control and then everything will be done by her, then what will be left for me to do?

This is simply not the case at all. When you meet with a planner, depending if you are looking for assistance with a full planning package or a day of coordination package, your planner will ask you a series of questions pertaining to where you are in the planning processes. This will help her to assist you and find out what services would suit your needs best. A wedding planners job is to take your vision & ideas and help guide you through the process of making that vision a reality. We can also help you to develop and create your vision, but at the end of the day everything is decided and approved by the client. If you have a favorite bakery or florist that you would absolutely want to use on your wedding day we are happy to work with those vendors. If you need assistance finding the right vendors for your wedding we will recommend vendors to you that will be a perfect fit. We are here for you and want to help you have the wedding of your dreams without the stress. You are always in the drivers seat. It's your wedding day and it should be a reflection of your personality and style. A wedding planner is your primary supporter!

Till Next Time
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment