Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kelly & Bob's Engagement Shoot



I was thrilled when Kelly and Bob asked me to coordinate their destination wedding at Fernleigh Lodge on Kashwakamak lake in Land O'Lakes Country in southeastern Ontario. I love everything surrounding the cottage lifestyle. The relaxing calmness of the lake, the blaze of warmth from a campfire and lazy moments in the hammock. So for me, this cottage theme wedding is a special treat... Did I mention the s'mores?

Kelly & Bob are such a fun and playful couple. I am so excited for all the events we have planned for their special day. These two are My favourite photos from Kelly & Bob's engagement shoot by Doire Photography taken at Fernleigh Lodge.

Relaxing by the Lake

Having fun

Photos by Melanie from Doire Photography

Till Next Time
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment