Monday, February 7, 2011

WESO Event

   I would like to welcome you into my thoughts and give you a peek into my world.

      I have had the most enlightening weekend , I felt the need to share my observations. I`ve been sitting here thinking what information could I pass on that hasn`t already been talked about. Then...... I knew.
      I have always had a passion for planning weddings, birthdays and special events. Any excuse to plan a party I was in! I love everything about the process, themes, decorations, food but most of all the reaction of the person the party is for. When I`m creative something amazing happens, I become positive energy in my element. So after many years my dream to plan weddings is now a reality.
      What I noticed this weekend while attending the WESO Event was how powerful positive energy is and how it effects the connections we make with other people. It is in our nature to want to make connections, we are after all human. What I wanted to pass on is that a connection can be magic in the making. you never know what will develop as a result, something truly special that could have an effect on you without you even knowing it.
       The most important piece of advice I can give you while planning your wedding is to follow your heart. after all it has gotten you this far. When your looking for a DJ, decorator, photographer, attempt to make a connection with the person you are meeting with. How does that person make you feel...... Are you comfortable taking with them.....what`s important is that they are the best fit for you. Its all about the connection.
      I was fortunate to meet so many amazing people in this industry and I do feel like I have made some connections. I can`t wait to see what develops and what I will learn. I would like to thank all those special people who`s magic has already made an impression.

Till next time
  Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment