Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Cakes at With Love Bridal

This past Tuesday I had the pleasure of attending Little Cakes sample night at With Love Bridal in Stittsville. It was my first visit to this bridal boutique. I was pleasantly impressed at the selection and layout of gowns. The boutique has two levels and plenty of change rooms for brides and their bridesmaids to try dresses on. I couldn’t help but notice all the glitter around me. From head pieces to jewellery they have it all! Dana and Becky have done an amazing job of making their bridal boutique inviting and welcoming.


Its always fun to explore and sample goodies with a girlfriend and that is exactly what I have found in Melanie from Doire Photography not only is she a talented photographer she is a wonderful friend. It’s a bonus that she thinks I’m hilarious. Melanie and I were looking forward to Little Cakes sample night. We were ready for tasting… I can’t think of anything better than shopping for a bridal gown and sampling yummy cupcakes. My favourites of the evening were eggnog, mint chocolate and ginger. Colleen and Shakira are the dynamic duo behind Little Cakes and they do not disappoint. Not only were we captivated by the gowns our tummies were happy too. These cupcakes are pure magic.


Thank you Dana & Becky for sharing your beautiful bridal boutique and hosting Little Cakes sample night.

Shakira & Colleen, We loved your cupcakes to much!

Till Next Time
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words Tracey! We adore With Love Bridal as well! So glad you came out to take in all the sparkle and sweetness!!

    Shakira & Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and everything in life has its own importance....dress..decoration...designing..and at last but not least that is wedding cake......yummy! People usually attends lots of wedding and the think they remembered is the delicous.......cake and moreover kids , that they had. I bet it was fun to have cake at .wedding venues uk

    ReplyDelete