Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bridal Glam for Your Nails



I must be honest…. I love rings but I’m also a fanatic when it comes to my nails. Women do notice hands. I can’t count how many times a woman has complimented me on my nails. I used to go crazy trying to maintain them until my mom suggested I get acrylic nails. I finally completed my artificial nail technician course several years ago so that I could do my own nails at home. DIY that’s me. Now I’m so busy that I don’t have the time anymore so I have a wonderful technician that does my nails and uses the same products that I used. Recently I tried a new product called seashell flakes. It comes in a variety of colours and can be placed on your nails like a French manicure. It’s quite stunning. This is a picture of my nails with a lavender seashell manicure.


I do have my own nails but add acrylic to give them strength otherwise they break. Some brides love to have their nails done professionally and try acrylic or gel nails. If you prefer to have your nails done but not use these products you can still get the same effect or something similar.

The most common manicure used by brides is the French. It’s classic, elegant and goes with any outfit so that you are ready for the honeymoon afterwards.


For brides that like classic with a little bling…


Instead of the white try the silver sparkle.


You can always add your bridal colour to your nails instead of the traditional french white manicure and create something bright and sparkly.


For the retro bride something fun and whimsical depending on your tastes there are different patterns to choose from.


For the natural beauty… a nice polish with a little sparkle.


Airbrush designs can be added to natural or artificial nails. There are many designs; this one is prefect for a bride.


If you’re a girl who likes a lot of sparkle there are jewel appliqués that can be added to your manicure.


Till Next Time
Tracey







No comments:

Post a Comment